Help us raise $1,000 a year for every year we have been in operation!
The Board of Trustees of Maryland Art Place (MAP) is pleased to announce its 35th Birthday and we need your support to ensure the next 35! With excitement we are launching our “35K for Thirty Five” campaign. By donating, you are aiding the continued service of an important Maryland State cultural asset, and a beloved Baltimore-based contemporary art organization.
For MAP's 35th, we are celebrating our building and the many, many creative individuals that work here. MAP aims to keep its home at 218 West Saratoga Street 100% mission driven – a place for the cultural community, a place for local residents to frequent free of charge, a place that will inject life into a gateway corridor within the Bromo Arts District.
As a donor, you will support our mission and receive many rewards including tickets to MAP’s art sales, membership, and invitations to exhibitions, happenings and events throughout the year!
- Your sponsorship will make it possible for MAP to:
- Present thought-provoking, contemporary art experiences
- Create programming that is affordable for artists and accessible to the public
- Offer working artists income & exposure
- Maintain rental subsidies for creative enterprises and individual artists
- Make needed upgrades and repairs to our building
- Aid in the overall health and vibrancy of our Baltimore community
- Provide artists access to a safe space that fosters and supports freedom of expression!!
UNABLE TO GIVE ONLINE? The 35K for THIRTY FIVE Campaign is a combined giving initiative. If you are unable to give through this online platform and prefer to write a check, please mail your donation or sponsorship to: Maryland Art Place c/o 35@35 | 218 West Saratoga Street Baltimore, MD 21201
MAP will be celebrating this pinnacle year by inviting the artists we have worked with throughout our history to exhibit in our gallery this Fall as part of a birthday celebration that will include an Open House on October 16, from 3-5pm, followed by a reception for donors to our campaign at 5pm in the gallery.